Last Updated: May 2023
- Information We Collect
1.1. Personal Information
When you visit our Website, we may collect certain personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”) that you voluntarily provide to us, such as your name, email address, phone number, and any other information you choose to provide. We collect this information when you subscribe to our newsletter, fill out a contact form, or interact with our Website in any other way that requires the submission of Personal Information.
1.2. Non-Personal Information
In addition to Personal Information, we may also collect non-personally identifiable information (“Non-Personal Information”) about your visit to our Website. This may include your IP address, browser type, operating system, referral source, pages visited, and other anonymous statistical data. We use this information to analyze trends, administer the Website, track user’s movements, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use.
- Use of Information
2.1. Personal Information
We may use the Personal Information you provide to us in the following ways:
- To respond to your inquiries and provide you with the information or services you have requested.
- To send periodic emails regarding updates, promotions, and other relevant information. You can opt-out of receiving these emails at any time by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in the email.
- To improve our Website and enhance user experience.
- To enforce our Terms of Service or other policies.
2.2. Non-Personal Information
Non-Personal Information is used for internal purposes to help us better understand and serve our users. We may also share this information with third parties for statistical analysis, research, and other similar purposes. However, this information does not personally identify you.
- Disclosure of Information
We may disclose your Personal Information:
- To trusted third-party service providers who assist us in operating our Website, conducting our business, or providing services to you. These third parties are obligated to maintain the confidentiality and security of your Personal Information.
- In response to a subpoena, court order, or other legal process.
- To protect and defend our rights or property or those of our users.
- With your consent.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your Personal Information to outside parties for their marketing or advertising purposes.
- Data Security
We take the security of your Personal Information seriously and implement reasonable measures to protect it from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, please be aware that no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is completely secure, and we cannot guarantee absolute security.
- Links to Third-Party Websites
- Children’s Privacy
The Site is not intended for use by individuals under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children. If you are a parent or guardian and believe that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us, and we will delete such information from our systems.
- Your Rights
Please note that we may need to retain certain information for record-keeping purposes or as required by applicable law.
- International Data Transfer
The Site is operated and managed on servers located within various countries. If you are accessing the Site from outside the country where our servers are located, please be aware that your information may be transferred to, stored, and processed in the country where our servers are located. By using the Site, you consent to the transfer, storage, and processing of your information in countries outside of your country of residence.
- Contact Us
Newcastle Upon Tyne,
044 (0) 7904 873730